Tuesday, March 22, 2011

City of Mandurah Libraries Web 2.0 Blogs

It's a little difficult to comment on other peoples blogs if we don't know where to find them so here is a list of the Participant Blogs from City of Mandurah Libraries ... enjoy!

Current blogs:

weescotslady
Missing Page
L
roamingtheworld4LLL
Travel Australia
Web 2.0 Training
Shut up Troy!
Library Life
Here we go!
wellidclare
Reluctant Blogger
never2late2learn20
dragonmoxy
Kazzbloghereiam

Completed Blogs:

Lou Lou Loves to Learn
Today, I ...
Besciblogs
World of Blog
State of Sunsets
Suffolk
Libraries - more than books

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this list Teena, I would have been stuck without it. Still trying to work out one or two titles and which staff members they belong to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teena - you seem to be using your Twitter more than your Blog - is this because it's quicker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do find Twitter quicker, and I can tweet from my phone. Much easier than trying to pry children off my computer at home, and although in theory I COULD blog from my phone I find the screen too small to compose and edit blog posts ...

    ReplyDelete